Kid’s Halloween Candy Dice Game
The perfect Halloween candy game for young kids. In this fun dice game everyone gets candy and the fun continues until someone accumulates 10 pieces of Halloween candy!
This is an easy game and where kid’s roll a single die and then follow the instructions to pick, trade or take Halloween candy.
We created a printable for this Halloween Candy Dice Game and bundled it with two other dice games, so the kids can play some different games. What is nice is that you can print out the master rules sheet for the party host and then print out the smaller game sheets to give to each player. This way they will know what action to take after they roll the dice.
Why we like this Halloween game for kids between 4 – 8 years old.
• Everyone starts with 3 or 4 pieces of Halloween candy
• You only roll one die in this game so it is really simple.
• While there is a winner, everyone keeps the chocolate bars & sweets that they have at the end of the game. 🙂
Candy Bowl Dice Game
This printable Halloween Dice Game includes a full sheet printable and 4 per page game sheets to give to each player. You provide the dice and the candy. As an added Bonus, you get Halloween Roll the Dice and Monster Dash. Both games involve dice.
Purchase Candy Dice Game – 3 Game Pack $4.25
Printable Game Pack includes:
Candy Bowl Game – Full page & 4 per page game sheet
Halloween Roll the Dice – Full page & 4 per page game sheet
• A similar game but this dice game is better for older kids.
Monster Dash – Full page & 2 per page game sheet
• Be first to have your monster cross the finish line first to win.
Rules & Instructions for each game.
Once purchased, the game link will be emailed to so you can download it.
DIY dice game information below.
Candy Dice Game Notes & Comments
• This is an easy Halloween game to put together. You just need game sheets, candy, a die, and kids that enjoy Halloween candy.
• Get a mix of Halloween candies. The game gets a little dull if you are winning 30 gumballs or Kit Kat bars. So get a variety pack and consider weaving in a mix of gross Halloween candy or even party favors like temporary tattoos just for fun.
• How long does the Candy Dice Game take to play?
The length of game play will depend on the number of players and age. Often groups of 5 and less take 5-8 minutes, where groups of 6 and more can run 10-12 minutes.
• For young kids who can not read yet, be sure to have adults ready to assist and let them know what action to take after they roll the die.
• Want a candy dice game for teens and adults where 1 person wins all the candy? Let check out our Candy Bowl Dice Game.
You might also enjoy these Halloween games.