Halloween Corners Party Game
Easy, fun, kid’s Halloween party game for classrooms, and large and small Halloween events.
Halloween Corners Game Prep
Supplies: Halloween Pictures, music and a room / space to place images on the wall/corners
1. Get at least 4 Halloween images / pictures
2. Tape one image to different corners or areas of the room.
3. Have container and place the name of each Halloween image on a piece of paper and drop into the container.
4. Have music and a way to turn it on and off during game play.
How to Play Halloween Corners
1. Turn on the music and have the kids walk in a circle or randomly walk around the room.
2. Then stop the music. When the music stops, each child selects a corner and goes and stand by that Halloween image.
3. Once everyone has selected a corner, the Game Host randomly pulls a piece of paper that has the corners images/names on them from a bowl and states that image name.
4. All player who choose that Halloween corner are now out of the game!
5. Start the music back up and continue to play until there is one person left and they win a prize.
Halloween Corner Game Tips
1. As the player number dwindles, start pulling corner images, so they have fewer choices. It keeps the game moving and works well when you get less than 6 players.
2. Make sure that when you are under 4 players that they don’t all choose the same corner. If they do, just start the music and make them select again.
3. This is a great all play game that anyone can play whether 3, 23 or 73! Families often enjoy playing as a group.
4. Halloween Corners can be played several times and most kids will ask to play it again.
Printable Halloween Corners
Party Game Ideas knows you are short on time, so we created 6 Halloween Corner images that you can use for your game. This Halloween Game pack has three games and activities for classrooms and young children. Halloween Corner images are large 1 page images that include Witch, Ghost, Mummy, Jack-O-Lantern, Monster and Black Cat. Print the ones you like and get ready to play. Just purchase and the file link will be emailed to you.
1 of 3 Games in our Kids Pack
You also receive
– Halloween Who I Am
– Halloween Memory Match
Click here to purchase
Halloween Corners $3.95
Use PayPal to pay with PayPal or Credit Cards
Note you will leave the site to make you purchase. Once you make your purchase the Halloween Kids 3 Game Pack will be emailed to you. How the Printable Game Download Process works.
No Shipping Charges
Games are sent to your email.
Print & Play within minutes!
Halloween Corners is and easy and fun game to play. I remember playing it at the skating rink as a kid and once you add music, the fun of picking the right corner and that it takes no skill – Every one has fun playing. This Halloween game is perfect for classrooms and the games end to run 5-10 minutes.
The other great thing about Halloween Corners is that yo can play this with 12, 20, 30 or 100 kids and quickly get down to one winner or even a group of winners quickly. You can play with 4 corners or stretch the game out by starting with 6 corners. However if you do play with 6 corners, we would recommend you select two groups to be eliminated per round until you get down to 20 or less players.
We included the following Halloween Corner images for this game Witch, Jack-O-Lantern, Black Cat and others to this game pack to save you time. All you need to do is print out the full page Halloween images tape them to the wall and you are ready to go.
Halloween Corners length of game – Between 5 – 10 minutes.
Age recommendation: All ages and families can play. But kids between 3-8 really enjoy it.
Plus the winner is random.
Party Game Ideas hopes you enjoy our Halloween Corners game and share it on social media.
Similar Halloween Games:
Spooky Walk – Indoor game more musical chairs style and one player is eliminated each round.
Halloween Eviction – Outdoor large space group, choose location and random elimination.
You might also enjoy these printable Halloween games.