Halloween Memory Match
Supplies: Printable game, printer, scissors
Halloween Memory Match is an engaging memory game for kids, families and even adults.
This Memory Game is best played with 2 – 4 players.
Printable Halloween Memory Match
The memory game works as a small group activity, play date fun or just family entertainment. The best thing is that this game is never the same game twice. Our Halloween Memory game comes with 12 unique pairs of images. Just purchase and the PDF link will be emailed to you. You will need Adobe to print the file.
IT IS NOT PART of The Halloween Party Pack
That is a different Company – Halloween Memory Match is part of Party Game Ideas printable Kids 3 Game Pack.
Halloween Memory Match
1 of 3 Game Kids Pack
Click here to purchase
Halloween Memory Match $3.95
Use PayPal or Credit Cards
You will leave the site to make you purchase, once purchased the Halloween Kids 3 Game Pack will be emailed to you.
How the Printable Game Download Process works.
No Shipping Charges
Games are sent to your email.
Print & Play within minutes!
Halloween Memory Match Game Prep DIY
1. Gather a variety of Halloween images 8-12 works best.
2. Place then on electronic document and size them all the same.
3. Print 2 copies of images on card stock and then cut out images. Try to make size of the cards the same so that kids don’t remember the image based on the shape of the card. Another option is to tape the images to regular playing cards.
4. Double check that you have 2 images of each and then you are ready to play.
How to Play Halloween Memory Match
1. Determine the number of sets to use in the game. For young children we recommend 4-6 sets of images, which is 8 to 12 cards, older kids and adults can use all 12 sets (24 cards).
2. Set any unused cards aside and turn the play cards upside down and mix them up. Once mixed then place the cards in rows and start game play. (4 across by 4 down or 6 across by 4 down works well)
3. Once the cards are set, the first player turns over two cards.
a. If they match, those two cards (one set) are pulled from the board and put in that player’s pile and the player goes again.
b. If they Do Not Match, the cards are turned back over (facedown) and next player takes their turn.
4. Once all of the cards have been matched, each player counts up the number of sets that they made and the player with the most sets wins.
Halloween Memory Match is great to build memory skills and have fun. It is a Halloween activity that a child and parent or grandparent can easily play together, no two games are the same and Memory Match takes just a few minutes to play.
Enjoy our Halloween Memory Match game and share it on social media.