Who Knows the Mom Best? Parents Best?
Supplies: Questions about the mom, answers from the mom, pens
This game is know as Who Knows the Mom?, the Mom Best?, and the Parents? But is a simple game to see who can answer the most questions about the Mom or Parents to be correctly. We offer diy tips so you can make a personalized game for your baby shower.
Who Knows the Mom Best? Game Prep & Play
a. Before the Baby Shower ask the Mom or Couple a series of questions.
These can be baby related:
1. Who was the first person you told you were pregnant?
2. Did you have morning sickness?
3. What is your favorite food craving during this pregnancy?
4. What is the name of your hometown?
5. Your first job was?
6. What is your favorite hobby?
7. What is your favorite Disney movie?
8. What TV doctor would you want in the delivery room with you?
9. If you could be on a reality TV show, which one would it be?
b. Then create a game sheet that includes the questions and a blank space beside or under the question of guests to fill in the answer. You’ll was 15 – 20 questions for the game. We also recommend creating an answer sheet that is used when scoring the game.
c. When you are ready to play Who Knows the Mom Best? / Parents Best? hand out game sheet and pencils and ask the guests to answer the questions as best they can.
d. Guests are given 3 – 4 minutes to answer the questions. Once everyone has finished or time is up, trade sheets to score Who Knows the Mom Best? game and 1 by 1 read off the Questions and have a few people guess what the answer is.
If no one guess the answer then provide the answer and move on to the next question until all questions have been answered. Be ready for some unique answers during this time frame.
e. Scoring: Correct answer 1 point, Incorrect answer 0 points and the person with the most points wins a prize.